Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh Goody! Goodies from Clearsnap


The long weekend has come and gone. I had my hot dogs and watermelon, plus a couple of popsicles for good measure. Now it's time to put the finishing touches on lots of projects.


Over the weekend I decorated more bangles for my upcoming article in the Decorative Painter magazine. My deadline is July 31st, so I've been busy with those and think I've narrowed it down to a few favorites.


I also received a big box of supplies from Clearsnap while I was in Orlando, so this weekend I spread those out and began to play around with some of their new products. These were sent to me for a teaching gig at the end of September in Cleveland, but once I saw those Crafter's Ink pads I had to test them on my wooden bangles. Sure enough, they're fabulous!!! And they've got a stylus tool with foam stamp tips in polka dots, squares, circles, etc that are too much fun! I shouldn't have any trouble designing some projects using all these new toys.
I wish all of you could come play in the studio for the next week. That's where I'll be, covered in ink & paint, with stencils, cheesecloth, rubber stamps and more scattered on every flat surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.