Friday, August 1, 2008

Allergies One; Linda Zero




After all that late night fun in Chicago, I caught a bug of some sort on the flight home. Just some tiny little something that triggered my allergies and sent me into a full blown sinus infection. I've been home sick, taking antibiotics, croaking like a frog, wondering if I'll ever get my voice back, coughing and sneezing and sleeping 17 hours a day. Thank goodness for that divine California King with the pillow-top mattress!!

I did find time to squeeze in a guinea pig class day, testing my Stampaway classes on the local ladies. And ladies, I do apologize for my appearance and symptoms of this allergy mayhem. But I think it's safe to say we had a good deal of fun. I'm posting photos from the Specimen Box Grungeboard Collages. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda

    These look great. Can't wait to get into you class at stampaway. See you soon

    Barbara(Creative Stamper)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.