Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just for Fun introduces Stamptangles!


I've been telling my friends who zentangle (yoo hoo, Sharon & Mary) how cool it would be to do rubber stamps of their doodling.  Well, Just For Fun has done just that and they're fabulous!


The 2 photos above were stamped on colored cardstock.  What could be easier?


But if you love to color, these will be perfect for you.  Stamp with black ink on white cardstock, color, do a bit of cutting, layer, add a verse, and a card is born.


I bought all of these images, plus a few more, so guess what we'll be doing at my stamp club meeting next Thursday night?


Sorry the dragonfly is less than crisp...I was so excited to see it!


Seriously, how much do you love these images??  I'm teaching a card class at Stampaway and already decided we're going to be forced to include a few of these in the class.


Guess that means I'll need to pack some water reservoir brushes or markers for sure.


If you're local and attending the Stamp Scrap Art Tour convention in Winston Salem NC on the 27th & 28th of this month, head straight to their booth!!  That will be my first stop for sure.


And if you're joining me for Stampaway in Cincinnati August 7-10, look for their booth at this show too.


And just in case you think I'm over my infatuation with houses, think again.  I'm just as excited about this stamp as any of the others...possibly more!

Makes you want to go stamp something, doesn't it?





1 comment:

  1. I didn't need to know that. :-) I love Zentangling and even am taking the class at Stampaway; guess I'll have to get some stamps now, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.