Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Art Inspiration Boards: Stampfest to Stampaway

Recently I posted photos from my guinea pig classes in the studio, so you may remember seeing the local ladies hard at work on their Art Inspiration Boards.

I don't want to say that I provide too much in my goodie boxes, but I do.  Here's Donna, with a maze of play things scattered around her.

 
And here's Peggy, sitting across from her, with a closer view of the madness.  Did I mention that I'm teaching this class at Stampaway in a couple of weeks?  If you're registered for that class you'll be pleased to know that your kits come packaged in cigar boxes, just as they did in Orlando.

 
The washi tape you can see in the lower right corner is only a portion of what I brought.  Contrary to popular belief, there's no such thing as too much washi tape.  Just ask any of these girls.  They'll tell you I'm right.


These clever lasses packed ephemera galore to adorn their masterpieces.  Just check out the wooden cigar box one photo up...why even I wanted to rummage around in there to get ideas for things I could include in future class kits.


And this is Tammy, the Steampunk Queen, who insisted she didn't know what she was doing.  Of course I didn't believe it for a minute...she excelled once she relaxed.  In my classes you should never over think the process...just have fun...like I do when I'm designing these projects.  It works every time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.