Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jittery in June

Things have been crazy this month around my house. Both family members and friends have had surgery...my dog is sick in a bad way...and my husband's gotten himself a new job. Add to that my trip next week to Orlando for Stampfest and you can imagine how busy I've been.

I'm packing kits now for my 3 classes, making sure I've got everything needed for each technique, guessing at the bangle sizes I should pack, and making sure the Gypsy Pendant kits have all the itty bitty embellishments to make them unique. The good news: I'm flying out first class so I'm allowed to check THREE bags!! Which means I don't have to ship my supplies; they can go in my luggage instead. For the trip home I can nest one suitcase inside the next so I have just one bag to check. Life is good in the fast lane.

Hosting stamp club tonight in the studio. Wish I could say it was all neat and tidy, but there's still tweaking to be done. With luck I'll have photos to post tomorrow showing off all of our talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.