Friday, August 28, 2009

Bangle How-To's Coming Your Way

Last month at both CHA and the CHA Consumer Super Craft Show I had lots of inquiries for more bangle instructions. This weekend I'll be making lots of bangles and taking photos throughout the process so please come back.
And for those of you who took my classes at Stampfest and at Stampaway, you'll be pleased to see several designs. Hope you've ordered some bangles to play with by now!

And if you haven't, please visit www.diybangles.com/shop to see one how-to slide show and also to place an order. Mention that you took a class with Lovely Linda, or that you visited my blog.

My plan is to decorate several different styles of bangles: flat, pentagon & domed, so you might want to order some of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.