Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something New for the Studio

Don't you love finding something new that truly fills a need? At CHA I found an exhibitor with these lovely displays in the shape of trees, available in assorted finishes, and their display said it all. They were decorated for anniversaries, weddings, baby showers, and simply as fabulous scrapbooking off the page.Immediately I could see all my little handmade works of art dangling from the scrollwork, along with ATC's, bangles & beads. Ooh, and at holiday time it could hold ornaments beautifully in the foyer or even in the newly remodeled master bath. But mostly I wanted them for the studio to showcase my artwork.

Their displays showcased birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, showers, and so much more. And for a store owner (Christine, I'm thinking of you) they'd be great to display all the tiny charms and ephemera available in the store while your inventory could still be found in the hardware bins, but now stored out of sight. Or sit one of the counter displaying artwork for upcoming classes, demos and make & takes.
I can't wait for my order to arrive so look for one next time you visit.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.