Monday, February 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The Ranger booth at CHA always has a Designer Challenge. This year it was houses and I'm attaching photos of a few of them.
It's amazing to me how they can be so unique, yet showcase Ranger's line of products so very well.
It makes me think I should be hosting a challenge like this on my blog, but on a much smaller scale of course.And not limited to a particular line of products either.
Everyone at the show talked about the lower number of exhibitors and the smaller crowd, but it wasn't obvious to me. Whether I was sitting in the DIY Bangles booth leading make & takes, or walking (running) the show floor, there was always a crowd.
I'm thinking that's a good thing. I know several of the stores where I teach weren't sending anyone to the show, so I worked extra hard to cover it all, and still didn't accomplish that. Just this morning I realized I never found the Maya Road booth. How is that possible?I did see lots of fabulous new stuff, and as much as I enjoyed the show, and my two week vacation, it's good to be home again.
When I think that last Friday morning it was well on the way to a day in the 80's as we ate our breakfast out on the hotel patio, it was quite a surprise to arrive home close to midnight and find it hovering around 36 degrees!!!!! What a shock. Still, my pillow top king-sized bed, my feather pillows, and my down comforter were most welcoming when I finally climbed into bed. You know, there truly is no place like home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.