Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bangles webisode aired today

Today the first of two webisodes aired on TVWeekly, showcasing not only the fabulous bangles I've been designing for the last 9 months, but Judi also held up a bangle I'd made featuring butterflies & polka dots. Pretty exciting to see even though I wasn't mentioned. The possibilities for these wooden bangles is endless and I hope everyone will try decorating a few for themselves.

While I've been away at Art & Soul Vijay has shipped me more bangles and this time included two printed fliers, one of which will be available in all Hancock Fabric stores worldwide along with the bangles themselves. I have to admit seeing color photos of my finished bangles and my step-by-step instructions is a joy, but seeing my name in print as the designer was just what I needed today.

I'm teaching a class in June at StampFest in Orlando, where my students will get to decorate 3 bangles with different techniques I designed, and I'm really looking forward to that! I received lots of positive feedback in Virginia last week because I wore 3 of my designs together every day.

If you haven't visited the website yet, please do. There are quite a few photos shown on my designer gallery page. http://www.DiyBangles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.