Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stampaway USA 2013


It's official.
In August you'll find me at Stampaway in Cincinnati, rolling out 4 new classes.

My first two classes are on Wed., Aug. 7th:

I know you won't believe this, but the first class is
A Portfolio of Cards
from 1-3pm

Gasp.

Cards?

I know it's a shock, but it's true.
And they're great!!

My second class on Wednesday will be a 4 hour marathon of techniques from 4-8pm. 

Woo Hoo!!

Talk about a great way to kick off a convention week!

A Bouquet of Techniques Shadowbox Collage

Now that's a mouthful, isn't it?

A 4 hour class deserves an impressive title, or at the very least, a long one.

And it's not just a techniques class...we're housing our bounty in a huge glass-topped shadowbox!  Need to post some photos, don't I?

I can't have too much fun on Wednesday night though because I've got my favorite class on Thursday morning from 8:30-10:30.  Oh my, that sounds early, doesn't it?

Art Inspiration Boards

I knew I wanted to do something great this year, so back in December while fighting the flu I asked myself what would knock my socks off, and sure enough, I've come up with the perfect class for that.

And since everyone knows I'm the Queen of Techniques, I came up with one more class to keep us all happy...

and to show off my newest line of rubber stamps:

An Accordian Book of Tags
from 11:15am-1:15pm

Truth be told we'll be using my line of rubber stamps in all my classes, along with hundreds of stamps by other manufacturers. 

And inks and sprays and paints and stencils and more.

You know I can't teach a class anywhere that doesn't include Dyan's new Dylusions Sprays.  Oh my, the new colors are even more fabulous than the originals.

And Tim's new Distress Paints have me swooning for sure!

Planning to attend Stampaway August 7-10th?
Planning to take any of my classes?

For those Lovelies who take all 4 of my classes this year, I have
a
BIG
surprise!

I have a fewstudents like my girl Tammy who have signed up for all of my classes in years gone by, but that was a total of three.  This is my first year teaching four, so that calls for a celebration, right?

Stay tuned.

Photos and more coming...