Friday, August 22, 2014

Stampaway Play

I taught an acrylic class this year that included making cards as well as a wall hanging.

We played with alcohol inks of course and acrylics from Clear Scraps.  Don't you love these funky hearts?
Can you see the dangling dragonfly?  We twisted copper wire and strung it with glass beads.  I thought that was a very nice touch when I designed the class last year.
And we have one brave gentleman join the fun, and seriously, I think he enjoyed himself.
Instead of beads for his, he liked the miniature dice, so I fished out several in all different colors.  I knew his should be truly unique.
We had a bit of fun in my art doll class, but I forgot to take photos until everyone was ready to leave.  Shame on me.
It was tremendous fun.  Just look at these smiles.
Sorry this one is blurry.  I was laughing which means we were having fun, but not so great when I'm supposed to be capturing memories.

In my collage class there seemed to have been less time for play.  Each kit was packaged in a wooden cigar box and while I know there was more than enough ephemera, I kept wandering around the room, passing out more...and more...and more!
So just when they thought it was safe to start making those final decisions, I would sweep through with a few extras they didn't realize they would need.  And then final decisions had to be changed.  For the better of course!

I had fun.  Just wish I'd taken more photos throughout the week.  Did I mention I need a personal assistant?  Preferably one handy with a camera!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.