Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy creating art

When you feel the need to be creative do you have a plan?  Do you know where you want to start because you visualize the finished project?  Or do you pull out oodles of supplies and wait for them to inspire you?
I need to be creative this week.  And I have tons of things I need to be making.  So there's been a train wreck of sorts in my head as well as my studio.  I want to make a Stampaway Journal as I've done quite a few times over the last 20 years.  But this is the 20th anniversary, which calls for something truly fabulous, don't you know?

And I also want to make a Jump Start Journal for the 9 year old neighbor who lovingly watered all my plants for the 2 weeks I was away in FL.  And since it will be her first, I want her to be inspired for weeks and months to come.  And that my dear, is the trickiest part of all.  To inspire without intimidating.  Quite the task I've undertaken.
Are you being creative as well?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, oh!!! I would love to create with you Linda....you always make such amazing things. You always seem to get so much done! I love all that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.