Friday, September 30, 2011

Mini Retreat in the Studio

It's official.  I'm hosting a mini retreat on Saturday, Oct. 22nd.  This will be a all day event consisting of multiple classes in paper art, book art, wearable art & assemblage.

Two of my Stampaway Lovelies from IL will be visiting Wilmington and convinced me to stop being so lazy and make some art.  So we are!

The day will begin at 10:30 am and run through 6:30pm, with lunch served during a brief break, allowing time to check out all the displayed eye candy in the studio.  We're going to kick the day off with paper art, creating fabulous colorful backgrounds.  Some of those will be used in the wearable art project and some will be used in the book art project.  I think you'll even use a smidge in the assemblage creation. 

Email me if you think you need a day of creativity and I'll reply with the specifics.

I'm excited.  Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.