Friday, April 29, 2011

Stampaway Art House Sample

When I'm designing classes I try to use old & new products, but I also want to offer a unique project that hasn't been done before.  I designed a similar house to this for a CHA project, but needed to expand on that idea for a full length class and this is a sample of the first house I designed for the upcoming Stampaway convention in August.
Of course this isn't finished, but at least it gives you an idea of what we'll be doing in the class.  Inking & painting, spritzing & staining, and so many fun things.

Years ago at an antique festival I found an entire box of old movie theatre tickets and raffle tickets for a bike.  They were certainly aged, but again, I tend to look at potential rather than dirt.  Once I decided to add Tim's Tissue Tape the old tickets were an obvious choice for roof shingles.  Don't you agree?


And of course I had the chance to play around with the new Eco Board, which inks beautifully and stamps even better.  Just check out those faces!  Divine.

I'll be back with another totally different house later.  Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, this is LOVELY!!! Must plan a studio visit again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait....aren't we all supposed to torture you about more classes????

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.