Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Official: I'm a Grandmother


Baby Jackson arrived yesterday at 11:04am, weighing 6 lb 12 oz, measuring 20", with all his fingers & toes.  He's got my son's nose & mouth, and my father's dimpled chin, just like me and my siblings. 

His nails need to be trimmed but he has yet to cry.  Such a content little fellow, we can hardly believe it.

Better photos will come.  I was too excited last night and didn't want to put him down long enough to worry with cameras.

I don't want to be called Grandma or Granny or MeMa.  My daughter-in-law says there's already a MiMi in the family.  I'm thinking MiMi Linda.  Unless someone can give me a better idea...I'm listening...

5 comments:

  1. LINDA!!!! Its Kelly- That is soooo exciting...congratulations. Your friends here at DiyBangles have been wondering where you have been- its like you have fallen off the face of the planet! Congratulations Mimi Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is so handsome! Grandangels are the closest thing to heaven..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats,,, He is handsome and big eyes. My grandson gave me a name when he was about 1 1/2 yrs.You can wait to see what he makes up. My name is Ma. He is now 6yrs old and introduces me to his friends and teachers as "This is Ma" and I love it. Are you going to be teaching at StampawayUSA 2010??
    Cheril Schnupp
    c_schnupp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda! Who ever would have thought that one day YOU would be a yes -- a grandma? Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be the BEST grandma ever! I hope David & wife understand that Jackson will not have an option to be anything other than spoiled rotten.
    Love & best wishes to all of you!
    --Snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!!!! You are already amazing....Have fun....I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.