Monday, January 11, 2010

Didn't believe me, did you?




The first 2 photos above are different views of my studio, with books piled high on my tables, just as I said.  And the bottom 2 photos show the empty shelves in the family room and in the library. Which explains all the furniture, art, etc also piled up in the studio. ARGH!  Makes me want to scream just showing you the photos.  Imagine living with this mess.



These 2 photos show guest room #1 and guest room #2, packed with furniture, laundry, bedding, Christmas packages, tv's, nightstands, lamps and so much more.  Just imagine 3 days before Christmas with part of the gifts wrapped and buried in one room while all the unwrapped gifts are buried in the other.  We were up til 4am on Xmas Eve trying to get everything wrapped.



And I know you can't tell a thing about the color in these photos, but trust me, it's glorious!!!  We had a crew of 8 working on both floors of the house at once. 

Check back for photos of the finished rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.