Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chunky ATC's

How much fun can you have in a class that begins at 8am? Especially when you haven't had coffee or breakfast? Apparently lots. This photo above is of blocks made by my friend Lynda. She came over before my trip to help package kits and wound up making art. Not a bad deal for either of us.
These 2 photos were taken of blocks made at Stampfest. I arrived for my early class without my camera (or coffee or breakfast) but lucky me, my students were coming back for the second class. I can't post them all because they're blurry, much as I was at the time I took them. Sorry about that ladies.

But we had fun with inks & ephemera. And here's the biggest surprise. Lynda spent 3 hours on her blocks and the gals who were my guinea pigs spent 3 hours on theirs. In class the ladies had completed 2 blocks each in 1 1/2 hours!!! And keep in mind none of them had ever made an ATC before, much less a dimensional one like these. Will wonders never cease...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.