Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Yes, Really, I’ve Taught Card Classes!

 


Everyone knows I make art, not cards.  Of course the secret is to make my art in miniature and then mount those little creations on the front of a card.   




I love quirky things far better than pretty.  Can you tell?




And if I can include rubber stamps mixed with my overflowing collection of old b&w photos, that’s even better!


Have you joined me in the last few years for a card class?


Maybe in a Christmas class that included cards?  Those were popular the last 2 years.


Or a fun class mixing vintage ephemera from my antique shopping.


Or in a fancy fold card class?  That class sold out last year at Stampaway.  And because I have my moments, and in a rush discovered I can’t count, 36 ladies made 9, not the advertised 8 cards, in just 2 hours.


At Summer Stampfest  once we made oodles of cards and played with beads and dimension, embossing, and so much more.


What I’m saying is this year at Stampaway I’m teaching not one, no; not two, but actually THREE card classes!!  Oh my!  Teaser…the next post is a sneak peek at some of those cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.