Friday, August 20, 2010

Stampaway: Whimsical Assemblage

What do you get when you squeeze 33 women in a room with assorted paints?
Concentration...quiet...
followed by murmurs then chatter...
Then come the wet wipes to remove some of that wet paint...from the assemblage as well as hands, arms, elbows, shirt sleeves...
Only a few gals finished their projects or even came close, but I think everyone loved the Ranger Dimensional Pearls for accents.

The kit included several items for embellishing such as Coffee Break's chipboard pennants.  Then for whimsy I packed wooden triangles, flowers, discs, & assorted shapes & sizes of beads from Ready to Decorate.  They're the same people who manufacture my DIY Bangles. 

I had photocopied some of my own backgrounds so the ladies could stamp an image of a face and then add a masonite crown.  The crowns were a huge hit.

So thanks to Mike at Coffee Break for designing those elevated box kits, and to Vijay and Kelly for the wooden beads & shapes, and to everyone for coming to play with me again!!  You were all fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.